2. JNCIE-DC Certification Track enables you to demonstrate proficiency with advanced data center technology and related configuration and troubleshooting skills. Juniper Data Center Specialist: this track is designed for experienced data center networking professionals with professional-level certification and advanced knowledge of Juniper Network Junos software and data center devices. The Junos-based platform is designed to test your ability to set up, configure, manage, and troubleshoot. In the 8-hour practical test, you will create a data center network of multiple MX and QFX series devices. You will perform system configuration on all devices, including management capabilities, a Clos IP fabric, EVPN / VXVLAN, DCI, and CoS features.
JNCIE-DC Product Details
- Exam code: JPR-981.
- Real lab questions with answers: all answers have been verified in the JNCIE real lab exam, and we keep updating if there is a change, whether minor or major.
- With software installed on your own device, you can practice anytime with initial configs and needed images.
This Online Lab Training is a complete guide to passing the Juniper Data Center Expert Lab certification Exam. 591Lab is always here to help you to be successful in your career. Our Juniper Lab Certcollection will cover all the topics needed for the real Juniper Expert Lab exam. You can practice for the eight-hour-long exams in our simulated system.
During the eight-hour hands-on Juniper Data Center Expert Lab Exam, candidates are assessed on their management and problem-solving skills in handling complex issues frequently arising in data center environments. The lab exam is divided into two sections: the first, lasting four hours, assesses your skills in network design for data centers, and the second, lasting four hours, evaluates your implementation and optimization of that design. A setting resembling a simulated data center with routers, switches, and firewalls is used to administer the exam. Making intricate network diagrams and presenting them to the proctor will also be part of your assignment.
Dedication and effort are necessary when preparing for the Juniper Data Center Expert Lab Test. Exam subjects and specific areas you need to concentrate on are outlined in the exam blueprint, which is where you should start. Practice with the official JNCIE-DC study guide, lab workbooks, and practice tests, all offered by Juniper. Working on real-world projects is another essential way to obtain practical expertise in data center networking. Another beneficial strategy to get ready for the test is to attend the training sessions and workshops that Juniper offers.
The JNCIE-DC Certification lab exam consists of:
- Layer 2 Underlay
- Layer 3 Underlay
- Controllers Overlay
- Data Center Interconnect(DIC)
- Class of Service(CoS)
Who should take the exam:
Network Engineers with Experience should take the expert exam. Candidates have to pass associate, specialist, and professional certifications first. Then they can take the Juniper Data Center, Expert level Lab certification exam.
Prerequisites and validity :
A candidate needs to pass the JNCIP-DC written exam first. And the JNCIE-DC Certification Lab is valid for three years. To recertify your active certification you need to pass that particular certification or any higher-level certification. Retaking the Professional-level certification exam will recertify the active Expert level certification.
Why should you choose us?
-591Lab is China’s number one Online Training Service Provider.
– We always have updated and stable content.
– Dedicated Juniper Lab Expert for support.
– Our Clients have the highest passing rate.
– Fast delivery of study materials.
– we provide 24/7 customer service.
3. Contact us via 📧 Email