CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification verifies students’ skills and knowledge in versatile enterprise wireless solutions. To get this certificate they have to pass two exams. These include the qualifying test that focuses on core enterprise technology and the hands-on test that covers enterprise wireless networks from the design and installation stage to the operation and optimization of the entire network lifecycle. CCIE Certification Enterprise Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless IT Certification is about ensuring an extended range of IT AT&T and developing your existing one. The “591Lab” Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Practice Exam is the most and the best way to achieve your career-enhancing, Cisco CCIE EW Wallace certification.
CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 Lab Prerequisites
Step 1: Pass the qualifying exam
Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401) exam is a 120-minute exam associated with the CCNP® Enterprise, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, CCIE Enterprise Wireless, and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core certifications. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation. The course, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies, helps candidates prepare for this exam.
Step 2: Pass the lab exam
CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0
The Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 Lab Exam is an eight-hour, hands-on exam that requires a candidate to plan, design, implement, operate, and optimize complex Enterprise Wireless networks.
CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 Lab Exam
*Real Lab Time Duration: Eight-hour.
*Requirements: To plan, design, deploy, operate, and optimize network security solutions to protect your network.
*Candidates expectant to program and automate the network within their exam, as per exam topics.
*The exam is off book and no outside reference materials allow.
- All certifications will be active for three years from the date certification earn.
- Each time recertification requirements are met the certification active status elaborate for an additional three years.
- Expert-level certifications are now valid for three years. The suspended status no longer exists.
What do we offer?
Material Type: Full Bundle
Service Cycle: 3 Months (90 Days)
Rack Hours: 120+ Hours
Materials: Comprehensive Lab Solutions with Lab racks, Topology, Tutorial Videos, and Related instructions.
Material Cover Real Exam: 100%
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless Workbook solutions
- Topology both in online/offline form
- CCIE EW remote rack access via RDP
- Preparation guides, practical tips, and techniques
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless Workbook(s) and Topology will be provided in online and offline forms based on your progress and your date for the lab test.
- CCIE EW Remote Rack Access will be operable via RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
- Your rack access-related issues will be solved via SKYPE or Email
- We will provide you with practical tips and techniques that have been put to the test
- We will notify you of any updates or changes to the upcoming lab exam and make certain that you have the materials necessary to fully prepare for those changes
- The final part of the workbook and related rack access services will ONLY be available 42 days before the date of your lab test
Why should you choose us
-591Lab is China’s number one Online Training Service.
– We always have updated and stable content.
– Dedicated CCIE LAB Expert for support.
– Our Clients have the highest passing rate.
– Fast delivery of study materials,
– we provide 24/7 customer service.
You can contact us via our Live support on our site.
Follow the links below to get the help of an Expert CCIE LAB consultant from 591Lab