• Cookie: a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It identifies your browser, provides analytics, and remembers information about you such as your language preference.
• Country: where 591Lab or the owners/founders of 591Labare based in this case is China.
• Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up to use the 591LabService to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet-connect device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can usees to visit 591Lab and use the service.
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet assigns a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers assign in geographic blocks. An IP address can often use to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
• Personnel: refers to those individuals employed at 591lab or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
• Personal Data: We only collect emails so we can notify our esteemed clients about our offers later.
• Service: refers to the service provided by 591Labas described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide us content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Website: 591Labsite, which can access via this URL: https://www.591lab.com.
• You: a person or entity or a visitor of 591Lab to take the service.
There is some information like your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our platform. This information may be used to connect your computer to the Internet.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To process transactions
• To administer a promotion, survey, or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming our customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to us.
No, we do not share any personal information of our valuable visitors. We only collect emails so we can notify our esteemed clients about our offers later
We will collect the personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaim able duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards
The laws of, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our service.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. https://591lab.com/contact/
Launched in 2016 Internationally known as "591Lab" we are committed to offer our clients excellent experience on CCIE, Huawei, Aruba, Juniper and Fortinet Professional Lab Certifications examination preparatory services.