A. WHAT IS CISCO CCIE ENTERPRISE WIRELESS?
Accessing data and applications from anywhere in the world is changing the way LAN / WAN is designed, implemented, and managed. Wireless is no longer limited to LAN users. By 2022, wireless devices will account for 43% of all connected devices, and smartphones will account for 24% (6.5 billion) of all connected devices, as shown in this report. Meanwhile, the number of IoT M2M devices will increase to 14.6 billion by 2022. That is, H. Nearly 51% of all connected devices are connected wirelessly. This means a significant increase in the use of wireless access to networks and resources in a very short period of time.
Cisco has introduced updates to its flagship certification program to reflect rapidly changing technology needs and industry adoption patterns. “Preparing for work today, tomorrow, and beyond” is the main theme behind the review of the certification program. The revised certification program reflects the changing needs of the market and how Cisco responds to those demands and needs.
The CISCO CCIE Wireless Lab Exam v1 aims to test skills related to troubleshooting, diagnostics, and configuration of technologies using Cisco devices. Due to evolving technology and the demanding needs of the industry, Cisco has focused on validating CISCO CCIE capabilities and skills to reflect the changing dynamics and future needs of the industry.
CCIE-certified professionals can no longer afford to limit themselves to network troubleshooting, diagnostics, and configuration. The industry demands a much larger and more complex role in setting, operating, and maintaining ever-changing network needs. The new CCIE Enterprise Wireless Lab Exam v1.0 aims to evaluate and validate candidate skills throughout the life cycle of designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex network deployments.
Cisco is said to have resumed the certification program to enable the CCIE to respond to Day 0, Day 1, and Day 1 of the network life cycle. This means that the CCIE must be able to process the design on day 0, deploy and configure the solution on day 1, and operate, manage, and optimize on day 1. This is the revision of the certification. Another aspect that has played a very important role is the focus on automation and network programming.
This is basically because the CCIE certification program adapts to updated syllabuses to meet current and future needs of the industry, test methods (lab structure) to validate skills throughout the network life cycle, and It means that it has been completely revised based on the scoring system of. Difficulty and weight to meet.
The CCIE Wireless v1 lab exam was aimed at covering the following topics:
|Lab Exam (%)|
|Configure and Troubleshoot the Network Infrastructure||15%|
|Configure and Troubleshoot an Autonomous Deployment Model||12%|
|Configure and Troubleshoot AireOS appliance, virtual, and Mobility Express controllers||27%|
|Configure and Troubleshoot Wireless Security & Identity Management with ISE||17%|
|Configure and Troubleshoot Prime Infrastructure and MSE/CMX||15%|
|Configure and Troubleshoot WLAN media and application services||14%|
Whereas CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1 will assess the following topics:
|Lab Exam (%)|
|Radio Frequency and Standards||15%|
|Enterprise Wired Campus||10%|
|Enterprise Wireless Network||25%|
|Wireless Security and Identity Management||20%|
|Wireless business applications and services||20%|
|Automation, Analytics, and Assurance||10%|
B. THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CCIE WIRELESS V1 & CCIE ENTERPRISE WIRELESS V1.0
The nature of the lab exam and the scoring method:
Outgoing CCIE Wireless Lab Test In version 1, the structure of the lab test is as follows:
- The 8 Hours CCIE Wireless Lab Test Version 3.1 consists of two independent test modules.
- 1 Hours-Diagnosis
- 7 Hours-Configuration and Troubleshooting
Configuration & Troubleshooting module withinside the CCIE Wireless lab examination runs on combined surroundings of bodily and digital devices. The diagnostics module is primarily based totally on the actual system however no real configuration is needed at some stage in this module. It improves the reliability of the lab examination through that specialization in era concepts, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and configuring abilities in place of trying out particular hardware platform features, software program knowledge, and management.
The order of the two lab modules is fixed. The diagnostic module is followed by the configuration and troubleshooting modules. You cannot switch modules and the diagnostic module freezes for 60 minutes. Candidates must wait for the 60-minute time frame to elapse before proceeding to the second module, even if they complete the diagnostic module in less than 60 minutes allotted.
Passing Marks –
- Candidates must meet two conditions to pass the CCIE Enterprise Wirelesslab Exam v1.0
- Candidates must be at least a passing score on both modules
- Candidate total score (the total of the two modules must be greater than or equal to the Lab exam Cut total score)
If you do not meet any of these criteria, the lab test will fail. Candidates may have achieved the minimum required scores in both modules and still failed the exam. This failure is due to the fact that the second criterion for total score is not met.
By this criterion, the CCIE must be competent in both areas (diagnosis and configuration troubleshooting). Candidates cannot ignore one module and concentrate on the remaining modules to pass the exam.
1. NATURE OF THE LAB EXAM CCIE ENTERPRISE WIRELESS V1.0
The lab exam for the CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 is as follows:
The lab examination is split into 2 modules which have constant time and sequence.
- Module 1 – Design (three Hours)
- Module 2 – Deploy, Operate and Optimize (five Hours)
The first section, Design-3 Hours, describes the application design of the network based on the technical requirements. This is different from the CCDE exam, which focuses on high-level design based on business needs. The second module lasts 5 hours and evaluates the skill in “Implementation”. Aspects of network operation (including troubleshooting) and optimization. Cisco will maintain the overall storyline while running the two modules, with some additions/revisions in between, such as the addition of a branch office network. At the same time, these two modules are separate.
Module 1: Design (3 Hours)
The purpose of this module is to evaluate the ability to create, analyze, validate, and optimize network designs. The following skills have been verified:
- Understanding the capabilities of different technologies, solutions, and services
- Convert customer requirements into solutions
- Evaluate your willingness to support the proposed solution
- This is a scenario-based module and you cannot access the device.
- Candidates are provided with documentation such as email threads, high-level design, network topology diagrams, client requirements, and limitations.
There are no fixed numbers or percentages for the new CCIE Enterprise Wireless pass threshold. Each lab exam is different and each question is weighted by a resident psychologist for difficulty and score weighting. This means that each lab exam will pass different scores based on an internal assessment by the Cisco team. The point value associated with each item does not appear in this module.
Module 2: Deploy, Operate and Optimize (5 Hours)
The purpose of this module is to validate skills related to deploying, operating, and optimizing network technologies and solutions.
- Deployment- Successful network implementation, including configuration, integration, and troubleshooting of deployment technologies and solutions based on the test syllabus. Network implementation is guided by design specifications, customer requirements, and constraints.
- Operations and Optimization – Monitor network health, and network performance, reduce interruptions and outages, and improve quality of service. Other parameters that need to be checked are reduced operating costs, high availability, reliability, and maintenance of safety. It also diagnoses potential problems and evaluates the ability to adjust/fine-tune configurations to meet changing business goals and technical requirements. This module shows the point value associated with each item.
Exam Score Evaluation
Depending on the difficulty level, both modules have a minimum score and a score required to pass. Candidates must have a higher score than the overall passing score for both modules and a higher score than the minimum score set individually for each module. If the candidate is less than the total number of points required to pass both modules, he/she has failed. Alternatively, if a candidate achieves less than the minimum number of points in one or more modules, the candidate will also fail. candidates who fail the exam will receive a report detailing the area percentage of the units of the module that passed or failed.
D. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CCIE ENTERPRISE WIRELESS?
Depending on the difficulty level, both modules have a minimum score and a score required to pass.
Candidates must have a higher score than the overall passing score for both modules and a higher score than the minimum score set individually for each module. If the candidate is less than the total number of points required to pass both modules, he/she has failed. Alternatively, if a candidate achieves less than the minimum number of points in one or more modules, the candidate will also fail. Candidates who fail the exam will receive a report detailing the area percentage of the units of the module that passed or failed.
Successful completion of the CCIE Enterprise Wireless Lab exam will give you an edge over all other candidates competing for your coveted position or job. Large organizations and businesses are looking for candidates to take charge of the entire network life cycle while preparing for future technologies.
After passing the lab exam and getting CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification, candidates will have state-of-the-art knowledge of the network life cycle. His ability to understand, apply and manage network technology will be tested.
E. MARKET DEMAND FOR THE CCIE ENTERPRISE WIRELESS:
The market is looking for competent, knowledgeable, and certified network engineers who are ready to meet the needs of wireless networks. Cisco’s CCIE certification has long been the gold standard for networking competencies. An improved CCIE program like Enterprise Wireless is the next step in that direction. The market has thoughts on the skills and knowledge of CCIE-certified professionals.
This helps candidates get better employment opportunities around the world. The CCIE certification opens the global employment market to professionals. The CCIE program is a well-known and recognized professional qualification on all continents.
F. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE CCIE ENTERPRISE WIRELESS:
CCIE candidates can assume the roles of network architect, lead engineer, and network engineer. These are responsible, performance-oriented positions and can bring the right salaries to the right candidates.
Regardless of industry or domain, CCIE seeks candidates who have completed all of the rigor, integrity, brand equity, and 9-yard preparation, practice, and testing associated with the certification program to demonstrate their capabilities. Because it is, it always exists.
G. WHO SHOULD OPT FOR THE CISCO CCIE ENTERPRISE WIRELESS?
Candidates for a long-term career in the networking industry are good candidates for the CCIE. You can’t try CCIE as entertainment if you’re not fully committed. Experts with 57 years of experience in the networking industry are good candidates for the CCIE if they have enough fire and hunger to earn the best networking certification in the world.
CISCO CCIE certification is the best option for candidates who are expected to provide expert-level problem-solving skills to support complex network technologies and topologies. This is the best career advancement tool for students and IT professionals looking for internationally recognized accreditations to improve their professional growth prospects.
H. PREREQUISITES FOR THE CISCO CCIE ENTERPRISE WIRELESS:
According to the CISCO Certification Guidelines, candidates are not required to take the CCIE Lab Exam, except that they must pass the Core Technology Exam ENCOR (300401). Candidates do not need to complete CCNP or CCNA to qualify for the CISCO CCIE Lab Exam.
I. MIGRATING TO THE NEW PROGRAM & RECERTIFICATION –
Many of us have been working towards CISCO CCIE Wireless for a long time. We need to keep working on it, we get credit for the work completed in the current program.
- If you pass the current CISCO CCIE Wireless Written Exam v3.1 (400351) before February 24, 2020, you must take the CISCO CCIE Wireless Lab Exam v3.1 by April 26, 2020. After April 27, 2020, you can try CCIE Enterprise Wireless within 3 years of passing the v3.1 Written Exam (400351).
- If you pass the ENCOR 350401, which replaces the current CCIE Wireless Written v3.1 exam (400351) when it becomes available on February 24, 2020, you will be eligible to pass the CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 Lab Exam within 3 years. ENCOR test.
- If you complete the entire CISCO CCIE Wireless v3.1 certification before April 26, 2020, you will automatically receive the new CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 certification on April 27, 2020. You can also earn the Cisco Certified Specialist-Enterprise Core certification.
- If you have a valid CCNP or have passed the core technology exam equivalent after the transition, you will be able to take the CCIE internship exam within three years of passing the ENCOR core exam 350401 equivalent. increase. WIDESIGN (300360), WIDEPLOY (300365), WISECURE (300375), and WITSHOOT (300370) have achieved the Cisco Certified Specialist-Enterprise Core. This will allow you to take the CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 Lab exam within three years of passing the three exams mentioned above.
- If you are an active CISCO CCIE Wireless v1.0 as of April 26th, 2020, you will receive a new CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 certificate. The validity of the original CISCO CCIE Wireless (two years) remains unchanged. With the new CISCO CCIE program, recertification will be required every three years. The current CCIE Wireless v3.1 recertification requirement is after every two years.
- The CISCO CCIE suspension status will be revoked on February 24, 2020. If you are suspended as of February 24, 2020, your certification will be considered valid for the rest of the suspension period. The CCIE must meet the new recertification requirements to remain active after the suspension period. For example, if the suspension status ends on May 5, 2020, the CISCO CCIE will be active on February 24, 2020, and will expire on May 5, 2020, unless the new recertification requirements are met.
- Contact 591lab or visit the Cisco website for more information on recertification.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE 591 LAB CISCO CCIE?
591Lab is the most reputed institution for CISCO CCIE Enterprise Wireless training and other professional certification. 591Lab faculty are themselves highly trained and certified trainers. Our training methodology is entirely based on reference exam plans, equipment lists, and recommended learning resources used to improve networking skills such as technical theory, problem-solving, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. increase.
At the foundation of training delivery are three core deliverables:
- Evaluate &
591Lab team is committed to following the critical trio in our training approach.
- Adoption &
Giving relevant knowledge, assessing whether that knowledge is resonating with students, and ensuring that they retain and apply know-how in their day-to-day work in the office is the ultimate goal of any training program. is. 591Lab trains with the original purpose of immersive and interactive training techniques based on theoretical enhancements and real-world implementations in real-world scenarios.
The 591Lab team aims to care for students with diverse learning and communication styles, following language barriers and cultural differences. 591Lab attracts students and professionals from different backgrounds and nationalities in different parts of the world. 591Lab has trained many students from backgrounds in the Middle East, Europe, and many Africa, and Asia.
Follow the links below to get the help of an experienced consultant from 591Lab